We wanted to tap into all of the great wisdom that can be found on our campus, so we reached out to Wake Forest faculty and staff members and asked them these five questions:
1. How do you define success for yourself?
2. Think of a time that you faced a challenge, obstacle, or roadblock. How did you get through that and what did you learn?
3. Who are your people and how have they helped you?
4. How did you find your people?
5. What advice would you give to Wake Forest students as they look for their people?
Click below to read each of these Take 5 responses and consider how you might apply their lessons learned to your own life.